Maintenance Kit Bose A20
Preserving the performance level and comfort of BOSE A20 pilot helmets when, despite their high quality, use deteriorates the most delicate parts is of utmost importance. For this reason, the brand offers a kit with everything necessary for the replacement of components subject to wear and tear.
This kit includes:
- 1 Pair of ear pads, which guarantee the high performance and comfort level offered by the Bose A20 aviation headphones. The ear pads are identical to those of the original helmets. They are made of flexible and breathable leather.
- 1 Center headband, which thanks to its high-quality material helps keep your Bose A20 comfortably in place. The headband is attached with Velcro for easy installation and removal.
- 1 Foam microphone cover for electret microphone (high impedance microphone), this foam microphone cover reduces ambient noise and helps prevent the microphone from being activated by the wind. The sleeve is easily placed over the headset microphone and secured with the rubber included in the kit.
- A20® pilot headset with two GA plugs, Bluetooth®.
- A20® Pilot's headset with 6-pin LEMO connector, Bluetooth
- A20® pilot headset with U174 helicopter plug, coiled cable, Bluetooth
- A20® Pilot's headset with U174 helicopter plug, straight cable, Bluetooth
- A20® Pilot headset with XLR5 connector, Bluetooth®, Bluetooth
- A20® Pilot's headset with two GA plugs
- A20® pilot's headset with 6-pin LEMO connector
- A20® Pilot's headset with U174 helicopter plug, straight cable
- A20® pilot's headset with XLR5 connector