Bucker Book S.L., with CIF B-81268450, address Avenida de Guadarrama, 11 - 28229, Madrid - Spain, cannot assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect, inappropriate or illicit use of the information appearing on the Internet pages of buckerbook.es.
Within the limits established by law, Bucker Book S.L. assumes no liability for the lack of truthfulness, completeness, updating and accuracy of the data or information contained on its Internet pages.
The contents and information do not bind Bucker Book S.L., nor do they constitute opinions, advice or legal advice of any kind, as it is merely a service offered for information and dissemination purposes.
The Internet pages of www.buckerbook.es may contain links to other pages of third parties that www.buckerbook.es cannot control. Therefore, Bucker Book S.L. cannot assume responsibility for the content that may appear on third party sites.
The texts, images, sounds, animations, software and other content included on this website are the exclusive property of Bucker Book, S.L. or its licensors. Any act of transmission, distribution, transfer, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of Bucker Book SL.
Likewise, in order to access some of the services that Bucker Book S.L. offers through its website, you must provide some personal data. In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that, by completing these forms, your personal data will be included and processed in the files of Bucker Book S.L. in order to provide and offer our services, as well as to inform you of improvements to the website. We also inform you of the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data, free of charge by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through your account in the GDPR section.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The Management of Bucker Book S.L., in application of current legislation on the protection of personal data, informs that the personal data collected through the forms on the website: buckerbook.es, are included in the specific automated files of users of Bucker Book S.L. services.
The collection and automated processing of personal data is for the purpose of maintaining the commercial relationship and the performance of information, training, advice and other activities of Bucker Book S.L. These data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of complying with the aforementioned purpose.
Bucker Book S.L. adopts the necessary measures to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation recognized in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). The exercise of these rights can be made by the user through email to: email@example.com or through your account in the GDPR section.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
At Bucker Book S.L., we will process your personal data collected through the website: buckerbook.es, for the following purposes:
- In case of contracting the goods and services offered, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Sending information requested through the forms provided in buckerbook.es.
- Sending bulletins (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising of Bucker Book S.L., and the sector.
We remind you that you can object to the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time by sending an email to the address indicated above.
The fields of these records are mandatory, being impossible to perform the purposes expressed if these data are not provided.
How long will the personal data collected be kept?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the business relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities may arise for the services provided.
The processing of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize the same:
The request for information and/or the contracting of Bucker Book S.L. services. whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to any eventual contracting.
In case you do not provide us with your data or you do it in an erroneous or incomplete way, we will not be able to attend your request, being totally impossible to provide you with the requested information or to carry out the contracting of the services.<
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside Bucker Book S.L., unless legally required.
DATA COLLECTED BY USERS OF THE SERVICES:
In cases where the user includes files with personal data on shared hosting servers, Bucker Book S.L. is not responsible for non-compliance by the user of the RGPD.
DATA RETENTION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LSSI:
Bucker Book S.L., informs that, as a data hosting service provider and in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), retains for a maximum period of 12 months the information essential to identify the origin of the hosted data and the time at which the service was initiated. The retention of this data does not affect the secrecy of communications and may only be used in the framework of a criminal investigation or for the safeguarding of public security, being made available to judges and/or courts or the Ministry that so requires.
The communication of data to the Forces and Corps of the State will be made in accordance with the provisions of the regulations on protection of personal data.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Bucker Book S.L. is the owner of all copyright, intellectual and industrial property rights, know-how and any other rights relating to the contents of the buckerbook.es website and the services offered therein, as well as the programs necessary for their implementation and related information.
The reproduction, publication and/or use of the contents of the buckerbook.co.uk website, in whole or in part, other than for strictly private purposes, is not permitted without prior written consent.
Intellectual property of the software: The user must respect third party programs made available by buckerbook.es, even if they are free and/or publicly available.
Bucker Book S.L. has the necessary exploitation and intellectual property rights to the software.
The user does not acquire any right or license for the contracted service, on the software necessary for the provision of the service, nor on the technical information for monitoring the service, with the exception of the rights and licenses necessary for the fulfillment of the contracted services and only for the duration of the same.
For any action that exceeds the fulfillment of the contract, the user will need written authorization from Bucker Book S.L., and the user is prohibited from accessing, modifying, viewing the configuration, structure and files of the servers owned by Bucker Book S.L., assuming the civil and criminal liability arising from any incident that may occur on the servers and security systems as a direct result of negligent or malicious action on their part.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THE HOSTED CONTENTS
Any use contrary to the legislation on intellectual property of the services provided by Bucker Book S.L. is prohibited, and in particular:
- The use that is contrary to Spanish law or that infringes the rights of third parties.
- The publication or transmission of any content that, in the opinion of Bucker Book S.L., is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, homophobic, xenophobic or defamatory.
- Cracks, program serial numbers or any other content that violates the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The collection and/or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or in contravention of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- The use of the domain's mail server and email addresses for sending unsolicited bulk email.
The user bears full responsibility for the content of his website, transmitted and stored information, hypertext links, third party claims and legal actions with reference to intellectual property, third party rights and protection of minors.
The user is liable with respect to the laws and regulations in force and the rules concerning the operation of the online service, e-commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles of Internet use.
The user shall indemnify Bucker Book S.L., for the costs generated by the imputation in any case for which the user is responsible, including fees and legal defense costs, even in the case of a non-final court decision.
PROTECTION OF HOSTED INFORMATION
Bucker Book S.L. makes backup copies of the content hosted on its servers, but accepts no liability for the accidental loss or deletion of data by users. Likewise, it does not guarantee the total replacement of data deleted by users, since such data may have been deleted and/or modified during the period of time elapsed since the last backup.
The services offered, except for specific backup services, do not include the replacement of the contents kept in the backup copies made by Bucker Book S.L., when this loss is attributable to the user; in this case, a fee will be determined according to the complexity and volume of the recovery, always with the prior acceptance of the user.
In application of the LSSI. Bucker Book S.L. will not send advertising or promotional communications by e-mail or any other equivalent means of electronic communication that have not been previously requested or expressly authorized by the recipients thereof.
In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, Bucker Book S.L., is authorized to send commercial communications concerning products or services of Bucker Book S.L. that are similar to those that were initially contracted with the customer.
In any case, the user, after proving his or her identity, may request that no further commercial information be sent to him or her through the Customer Service channels.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer by websites. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of many services of the information society. Among other things, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies:
Those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies:
Those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies. In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies. There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client's browser, being able to be:
- Session cookies:
Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent Cookies:
The data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with six types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained are processed:
- Technical cookies:
Those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies:
They allow the user to access the service with some characteristics of a general nature predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as for example would be the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies:
They allow the person responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies:
They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies:
They store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
- External social network cookies:
DISABLING AND DELETING COOKIES
You have the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser's Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he/she wants to operate on this website.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the storage of cookies in your browser through tools such as the following ones
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your Online Choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
The cookies that are being used on this website are identified below, as well as their type and function:
Cookies Services Duration Purpose
fbp https://www.buckerbook.es/ three months Statistics
_ga https://www.buckerbook.es/ two years Statistics
_gat_UA-49276514-12 https://www.buckerbook.es/ 1 Day Statistics
_gcl_au https://www.buckerbook.es/ three months Statistics
_gid https://www.buckerbook.es/ three months Statistics
_hjIncludedInSample https://www.buckerbook.es/ three months Statistics _hjIncludedInSample https://www.buckerbook.es/ three months Statistics
fr .facebook.com three months Statistics
Acceptance of Cookies Policy
Faced with this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies:
This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during the current session.
The notice is hidden on the present page.
- Modify your settings:
You can obtain more information about what cookies are, learn about the Cookies Policy and modify your browser settings.
PAYMENT OF THE PURCHASE
Purchases made in BuckerBook can be paid by using any of the following systems:
- Bank transfer: You can make the payment by means of a bank transfer to the bank account indicated for this purpose, indicating the order reference in the concept. This system is allowed for purchases of any amount, both from within and outside the national territory. For this purpose, BuckerBook will directly provide the customer with his bank details. The customer has 48H to send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org, or the order will be cancelled and a new order will have to be placed.
In case of any doubt at the moment of the contracting process, the customer can contact BuckerBook at the telephone number 91 782 52 51 or through the following email address email@example.com.
- PayPal: The customer will be able to pay through the most secure payment platform, using his account and with a surcharge of 3,4% + 0,35€. You also have the option to purchase at 3 months interest free through this platform.
- Credit or Debit Card: The customer can pay by credit or debit card through the RedSys payment platform with any payment card, only with double security verification.
- Financed with Cetelem: The customer will be subject to the external conditions of the company Cetelem marked throughout the payment process, and it will be an agreement unrelated to BuckerBook, which will send the products once the deferred payment with Cetelem has been confirmed.
INFORMATION PRIOR TO CONTRACTING
The user or client may access the General Conditions of use and navigation of this WEBSITE through the "Legal Notice" section, which can be accessed directly through the link included in the home page.
The user declares to know and accept expressly what is stated in the previous sections.
The user also declares to know and accept the General Contracting Terms and Conditions that are included below, as well as any other particular or specific terms and conditions that may be established for the purchase of certain BuckerBook products, which will be duly indicated on screen during the navigation.
Once the purchase has been made and as soon as possible, BUCKER BOOK, S.L. shall send the user an e-mail confirming the purchase made.
The order confirmation and proof of purchase shall not be valid as an invoice.
BUCKER BOOK, S.L. reserves the right to cancel the user name and password and, therefore, the access to BuckerBook of those registered users who have outstanding debts with this company.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE AND THEIR ACCEPTANCE
These General Terms and Conditions shall expressly regulate the commercial relations arising between BUCKER BOOK, S.L. and the users or customers who contract the products offered by this company through BuckerBook.
They have been drawn up in accordance with the regulations in force on the matter and, specifically, in accordance with the provisions of the following legal texts:
- Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
- Law 7/1998 on General Contracting Conditions.
- Royal Decree 1906/1999 regulating telephone or electronic contracting with general conditions in development of article 5.3 of Law 7/1998.
- Law 26/1984 General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users.
- Law 7/1996 on the Regulation of Retail Trade.
- Law 59/2003 of December 19, 2003 on electronic signature.
- Law 23/2003 of July 10, 2003 on guarantees in the sale of consumer goods.
- These General Conditions of Purchase must be complemented with the General Conditions of use and navigation established for BuckerBook as well as any other Particular or specific contracting Conditions that may be established in each case.
Both browsing and the purchase of any of BuckerBook's products implies the acceptance as a user, without reservation of any kind, of each and every one of the subsequent General Terms and Conditions of Purchase as well as, if applicable, of the Particular or Specific Terms and Conditions.
BUCKER BOOK, S.L. may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Terms and Conditions and any Specific Conditions that may be included, by publishing such modifications on BuckerBook's own website, so that they may be known by the customers.
FORMALIZATION OF THE PURCHASE-SALE
- PRODUCTS OFFERED
BuckerBook shall display at any time the products for sale together with their characteristics and price. BUCKER BOOK, S.L. reserves the right to decide at any time the products offered to users or customers. BUCKER BOOK, S.L. may at any time add new products to those included therein, which shall be governed by the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions in force at that time. Likewise, BUCKER BOOK, S.L. reserves the right to stop providing access, at any time and without prior notice, to any of the products offered on BuckerBook.
- PRICE INDICATION
The price of each product will be displayed on screen. The prices on screen will be indicated in the currency selected by the customer, at the daily exchange rate against the Euro, and include the corresponding Value Added Tax (VAT) and any other applicable tax. The prices shown on the screen will at all times be those in force. In the case of orders placed from territories where, in accordance with current legislation, the aforementioned tax is not applicable, it will be deducted at the time of invoicing. In case of offers, these will be duly indicated on the screen.
- INDICATION OF STOCK
The stock or availability of each product will be reflected in the product page, in an approximate and orientative way, without being an exact information. Therefore, in order to confirm the exact stock of a product, the user or customer must contact BuckerBook and inquire through the customer service team about the stock of the desired product.
- ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE
On the product page, an estimated delivery date will appear, and it will be only for guidance purposes, and these deadlines may vary depending on stock, shipping method, or any other circumstance that may arise. BuckerBook specifies that this date is approximate.
- GIFT WRAPPING
The possibility of gift wrapping the order is offered at the end of the order, free of charge. Therefore, BuckerBook will make every effort to meet these customer requests. A delivery note with the content of the order will be included in the order.
BUCKER BOOK, S.L. undertakes to show the approximate availability of the product at the time of purchase. If, due to stock shortage, the availability is not correct, BuckerBook undertakes to start sending the order with all the products or to refund the amount within a maximum period of 15 (FIFTEEN) working days, the customer being always informed about his order.
In the event that it is not possible to comply with this delivery period, BuckerBook customer service will contact the customer to inform him and, if the customer and BuckerBook agree, this period may be extended as agreed upon. If not, the order will be cancelled or exchanged and the refund will be processed immediately, even if the customer requests it before the deadline.
Shipping costs outside the Peninsula are subject to change and may result in a small variation of the shipping cost. Orders to Ceuta, Melilla, Canary Islands and non-European Union countries are subject to customs charges over which BuckerBook has no control and for which BuckerBook is not responsible in any case. This payment will always be the responsibility of the recipient of the goods or buyer, which is why before making your purchase, it is recommended to consult with your customs office for more detailed information in this regard.SHIPPING METHODS
Shipments will be made by the carrier chosen by the customer at the time of purchase, leaving BuckerBook always the possibility to use a faster delivery service at no extra cost.
BuckerBook does not guarantee that the delivery time of the couriers will always be as specified and may vary for reasons beyond BuckerBook's control.
All products purchased from BuckerBook are guaranteed against defects for a period of 2 (TWO) Years.
BuckerBook will never be responsible for sending products to be repaired under warranty, if the manufacturer does not cover them.
If you have received defective goods, you must notify us within a maximum period of 2 months. Returns will always be accepted following the procedure described in the section "Warranties and Returns", at no cost to the customer.
The Law 23/2003 of July 10, 2003, of Guarantees in the Sale of Consumer Goods gives you, as a customer, the following rights:
Exercise of rights:
The seller shall be liable for any lack of conformity that exists at the time of delivery of the good.
The seller's liability shall be extended for a period of two years from the delivery of the good.
Right to repair and replacement of the non-conforming product:
If the purchased product is not in conformity with the contract, the customer may choose between demanding the repair or replacement of the same, unless one of these options proves impossible or disproportionate. For these purposes, any form of remedy shall be deemed disproportionate if it imposes costs on the Seller which, in comparison with the other form of remedy, are unreasonable, taking into account the value the good would have if there were no lack of conformity, the relevance of the lack of conformity and whether the alternative form of remedy could be carried out without major inconvenience to the Consumer. This repair and replacement:
- Shall be free of charge for the Consumer (if the repair is included in the warranty period of the product in question).
- It will be carried out within a reasonable time and without major inconvenience to the consumer.
- The repair will suspend the computation of the two-year period for expressing the lack of conformity of the good until the delivery of the repaired good.
- The replacement will suspend the two-year period for expressing the lack of conformity of the good until the delivery of the new good.
- The consumer will not be able to demand the replacement of the good in cases of non-fungible goods, nor in the case of second-hand goods.
Right to price reduction and termination of the contract:
The price reduction and the rescission of the contract shall proceed, at the consumer's choice, when the consumer could not demand the repair or replacement and in cases where these have not been carried out within a reasonable time or without major inconvenience to the consumer. The price reduction must be proportional to the difference in value between the value that the good would have had at the time of delivery, if it had been delivered in accordance with the contract, and the value that the good actually delivered had at the time of delivery. However, the termination of the contract shall not proceed when the lack of conformity is of minor importance.
Right of withdrawal of the customer.
The customer shall have a maximum period of 15 (FIFTEEN) calendar days from receipt of the order to withdraw from the contract. The customer shall bear the direct cost of returning the item to BuckerBook. In order to return the product, the customer must send an email to BuckerBook (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the Customer Service telephone number 91 782 52 51 indicating the order number and the products to be returned.
The customer will not be able to change or return a product if, by making that purchase, he/she has benefited from any kind of promotion outside BuckerBook.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
Exchanges and returns of products purchased in BuckerBook, after the 15 days period, will be refunded for a voucher or any other product of the same amount, or higher if the difference is paid. The maximum period for any exchange is 6 months from the reception of the product:
- To start the exchange (after the withdrawal period referred to in the previous section) or return process, the customer must send an email to BuckerBook (email@example.com) or call the Customer Service telephone number 91 782 52 51 indicating, in each case, the reason for the exchange or return. In the case of exchanging an item for another one, the customer must inform in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, or through the "Incidents" section of his/her account, about the item he/she wants, model, brand, size, color, etc.
- Any product that the customer wishes to exchange or return must always be returned with the original packaging and labeling intact, properly packaged in its original box and properly protected. The product to be returned must be in the same condition in which it was received, which will be determined by BuckerBook's experts.
- No exchange or return will be accepted for screen-printed or personalized products, for items that can be copied (such as CDs, electronic games, books...), for underwear, custom products and for those products that require any modification for their sale.
- Cartography returns will not be accepted, and only exchanges can be made.
- If the order is returned to its origin due to the transport company being unable to deliver the goods to the addressee, BUCKER BOOK, S.L. will carry out a single reshipment, bearing the cost of the latter. If the goods are returned to the origin, it will be the customer who will have to pay for the third shipment, without being able to return the order for this reason.
- Upon receipt of the package, the customer will confirm the good condition of the product and that what was received corresponds to what was actually ordered.
- If the return is due to a product defect, the refund will be made within 15 (FIFTEEN) working days from the reception of the item by BuckerBook, by bank transfer to the account number provided by the customer for this purpose, refund to the card with which the payment was made, or by PayPal, as appropriate.
- BuckerBook will act in the same way in the case of an exchange of an incorrectly sent product, sending again, at its own expense, the product purchased by the customer. For second and subsequent exchanges on the same order, the customer will be responsible for the product exchange costs.
- If BuckerBook sends the product correctly and the exchange or return is due to the customer's personal reasons, the customer will be responsible for all the costs that may arise.
The customer must send the product to the following address:
BUCKER BOOK, S.L.
Cuatro Vientos Airport
Edificio Real Aeroclub de España
Telephone: 91 782 52 51
UPON RECEIPT OF THE PACKAGE, THE GOOD CONDITION OF THE PRODUCT WILL BE CONFIRMED.