Hotas Warthog Flight Stick - PC
Joystick replica of the U.S. Air Force A-10C attack aircraft flight stick, made out of high quality to give you the maximum realism.
THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG FLIGHT STICK
• Stand-alone HOTAS Warthog joystick, from the creator of the original HOTAS concept and the worldwide benchmark flight sim controllers: the HOTAS Cougar and the HOTAS Warthog.
• H.E.A.R.T Hall Effect AccuRate Technology (US Patent: US08471815): 3D magnetic sensors (Hall Effect): surgical precision, that won’t decrease over time; 16-bit resolution.
• Detachable handle, crafted entirely of metal; Replica shape of the A-10C flight stick.
• 19 action buttons in total + one 8-way “point of view” hat: 1 x 8-way “point of view” hat, 2 x 8-way hats, 1 x 4-way hat with push button, 1 x metal dual trigger, 2 x push buttons; 2 x pinkie push buttons.
• USB connector and upgradeable firmware; Super-stable, weighted joystick (over 6 lbs.).
DETACHABLE HANDLE, CRAFTED ENTIRELY OF METAL
Thanks to a metal plate which can be detached from its base, the HOTAS WarthogFlight Stick can be used either on a desk or mounted in a cockpit. The activation pressure on the stick’s buttons and trigger is completely realistic.
VERY COMPREHENSIVE CONTROLS
It features 19 action buttons in total, plus one 8-way “point of view” hat: 1 x 8-way “point of view” hat, 2 x 8-way hats, 1 x 4-way hat with push button, 1 x metal dual trigger, 2 x push buttons, 2 x pinkie push buttons. The stick includes a USB connector and also features upgradable firmware; what’s more, it’s ultra-stable (weighing in at more than 6.6 lbs/3 kg).
THE MOST PRECISE AND FEATURE-FILLED JOYSTICK YOU CAN GET
It provides extreme precision, thanks to the H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology magnetic sensor system it employs: 16-bit precision (65536 x 65536 values), with no gimbals (cardan joints). What’s more, pressing on the joystick’s buttons and triggers requires pressure identical to that required in an actual airplane – a true first in the world of joysticks. Particular attention has been paid to freedom of use for simmers, with the joystick’s handle being detachable, and its base being detachable as well (allowing you to install the joystick in a cockpit).
THRUSTMASTER EXPERT FLYING ECOSYSTEM
These products are part of a range of flight simulation peripherals that can be used in conjunction with one another: a complete ecosystem featuring the Hotas Warthog Flight Stick, Hotas Warthog Dual Throttles*, TFRP rudder pedals* and MFD* (Multi-Functional Display) cockpit panels. These elements are also compatible with the T.A.R.G.E.T advanced programming software**.
* Sold separately.
** Free of charge, available for download from the http://support.thrustmaster.com website.
T.A.R.G.E.T ADVANCED PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE** ON PC
The HOTAS WARTHOG joystick’s deadly weapon is known as T.A.R.G.E.T (Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor). T.A.R.G.E.T is a software suite allowing users to test, configure and program Thrustmaster controllers. T.A.R.G.E.T is more than an interface: it’s also a powerful software application capable of simulating virtual devices such as a keyboard, joystick, mouse, and so on, in order to simulate all of the actions required for these devices’ use. These actions are measured on the axes and buttons of the physical controllers, but sent to software applications via a virtual controller.
- Hardware Type